The word performance and Harley's version of fuel injection are not the same as they are with an automobiles EFI. The problem starts with the fact that there isn't a provision for an oxygen sensor that makes 'real time' adjustments to the EFI as you ride and conditions change. The systems employed by H-D are the least expensive versions of fuel injection, that means whatever the 'map' is set up as is what you get. So if the 'map' is not correct then the motor will never perform correctly.
We have tried and are continuing to find a proper solution for the H-D EFI but so far there are always problems associated with the remedies.
To solve the problem and add performance we offer a conversion kit to bring your bike back to performance levels superior to that of the carbureted Harleys
This kit produces:
- A major power increase throughout the entire RPM range
- Dependable and efficient power with easy tuning by a simple adjustment of the carb
- A cooler running engine from idle up and giving you great top end performance
Our Kit Includes:
- High-Performance, Single Fire Ignition, fully programmable with 16 different ignition curves and 8 rev-limiter settings. This can take you from mild to wild and everywhere in between!
- Uses stock mounts and plugs right into stock O.E. connectors
- Uses all of the stock sensors. There is no reason to replace or buy new sensors unless previous sensors are damaged.
- ACCEL 300+ Ignition wire set (8.8mm silicone eliminates RFI leakage and has low 150 ohms Ferro-Spiral core for maximum spark delivery and braided outer)
- Two premium ACCEL Spark Plugs (hotter spark to prevent fouling.)
- Mikuni 42mm Carb w/manifold and rubber flange
- Mikuni Slide Tuner and Tool Kit
- K&N Hi-Flow Air Filter Assembly
- Chrome Cover & Breather Assembly
- Russell Street-Flex Hose w/Braided Stainless Outer
- Sho-Polished Tube Seal Hose Ends
- EFI to Carb Gas Tank Conversion Kit
- Pingle "Designer" Power-Flo Fuel Valve w/filter & on/off reserve position
- Click here for installation instructions
This kit is complete! No extra wiring or sub-harness to buy.